Why haven't I received my mobile top-up?1 Minutes
Several factors can affect the reception of your mobile top-up:
Incorrect Mobile Number: Ensure the mobile number was entered correctly. If typed incorrectly, the top-up could be sent to a different number.
Successful Top-Up but No Amount Received: If you've received a confirmation that your top-up was successful and the mobile number is correct but the amount hasn't appeared in your mobile account, you can:
- Refer to the top-up reference in your email receipt or your order history on CY.SEND.com.
- Contact your mobile operator with this reference number.
Purchased a PIN Code?: If your top-up was in the form of a PIN code:
- Find the PIN in your email receipt or your order history on CY.SEND.com.
- Use this prepaid code number to top up the phone number. You can find usage instructions in the email receipt or on the product page on CY.SEND.com.
Balance Not Reflected: Sometimes, even if the top-up is delivered, the amount isn't reflected on the balance due to:
- Prior negative balance on the mobile number.
- Limitations by the mobile operator for top-ups to that specific number.
- The amount was used to cover a monthly package or plan. In such scenarios, reach out to your mobile operator for more information.